Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Trains, Planes and Automobiles ..... and bus.


John Candy would be proud. Trains, planes and automobiles ...... and bus. Arrived in Astoria safe and sound. 

Since all my equipment was shipped last week? I'm styling with my Friendly's plastic bag as carry on luggage. If not for being on a plane, I could easily be mistaken for a homeless dude. 

Looking forward to getting on the pedal bike and heading east. 

A whole new perspective on air travel. After countless trips from CT to San Fran and wishing to get there ASAP. I now look out the window and think about retracing this flight on a bicycle (my monitor says we're going 496 mph) averaging 10 mph! USA is looking a whole lot larger out the window. 

Each train car handle 4 bicycles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Ride Thoughts

Mindset for the trip - Whether a good day or a sucky day ...... you are riding a bicycle! I kept this thought throughout the trip and shared...