Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New State / New Time Zone

Small town USA. I Really like talking to the locals, you get the real skinny on what's going on and where to go. 
Last night I fell asleep to a bailing machine in the adjoining field thumping away. Rolled out of Halfway at 5:30am to beat the heat through Hells Canyon. Good thing, real hot today. 

For you Tom, Snake River past dam - 

I think I'm making progress, a new State and new time zone. 

Spending the night in Council, ID. Small town with several choices for dinner. Everyone in town suggest pizza ..... I'll let you know if it's New Haven style. 
Excellent pie - Stephen and Macey took care of me at Shy Simon's

Early evening and still in the 90's, the pizza rest has a/c, free WiFi and $1.50 beer. 

1 comment:

Post Ride Thoughts

Mindset for the trip - Whether a good day or a sucky day ...... you are riding a bicycle! I kept this thought throughout the trip and shared...