Friday, June 26, 2015

3 States in 2 Hours.

3 states in under 2 hours. Slept in Idaho, made my way to Montana and entered Yellowstone to Wyoming. 

The attendant collecting the park fee. Wanted to charge me $40 thought I was on a motorcycle. 

Mt Hayes

Amazing the new growth after the big fire in 88. 

What's up with the traffic? Buffalo in the road. 


Got to see buffalo, elk and Moose.  

I never realized the geothermal activity in this area, it's a giant check valve ready to blow. You see steam billowing everywhere. 

Old Faithful 

New map 


Always construction on the roads. Look what Derek Jeter new job is? Less the tats, it could have been Derek. 

Must have crossed the Divide 4 times today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Ride Thoughts

Mindset for the trip - Whether a good day or a sucky day ...... you are riding a bicycle! I kept this thought throughout the trip and shared...