Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Planning is over

Final review of the list before the final pack. I believe I'm saying, are you sure all this stuff going to fit In these bags?


Dropped off the bicycle and equipment at the bike shop today for shipping to Astoria, OR. All the planning is done. If all goes well, the bike and equipment will be at the hotel when I arrive on June 9th. 

The plan is to assemble and pack the bike the evening I arrive and shove off the next morning. 
It's a good thing I have a garage full of bikes to ride while I, waiting for my departure. 

I'm beginning to appreciate my last few nights in a nice soft bed, shortly I'll be adapting to my new quarters ... an REI Quarter dome 1 person tent.




1 comment:

Post Ride Thoughts

Mindset for the trip - Whether a good day or a sucky day ...... you are riding a bicycle! I kept this thought throughout the trip and shared...